Join us Sunday January 31, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. on Zoom for our Annual Meeting. Zoom link was sent by email to ensure security.
Some things to know for this year:
Annual Meeting on Zoom
- Jan. 31st Schedule - Service will be at 9:30 a.m. on YouTube; No Sunday School; 11:30 a.m Zoom Annual Meeting
- If you haven't used Zoom before, here's a GUIDE to get you started. If you have used it please make sure you have the most up to date version.
- Voting will take place using Zoom’s poll feature. Each voting member will need to be logged in on their own device (Zoom allows only one vote per login/device).
- You can dial in by phone to hear the meeting. The Host will ask you for Yea or Nay when voting takes place.
- Tom Schrempp has volunteered to be available by phone to help you through any problems. His number is 913-461-5502. Please be patient if you can't reach him right away.
- The Annual Report will be available and will be sent out the week of the meeting. You may request a printed version of this by emailing the office at email@example.com. All requests for a printed Annual Report must be received by Wed. 1-27 so that they may be "door dropped" by Friday 1-29.
Some Zoom etiquette:
- If you are not speaking please keep yourself muted.
- The chat feature is a great way to ask questions and get answers without interrupting the meeting. There will be a chat moderator and they will try to answer questions as best they can. If they cannot help you right away, they will write down your questions and pose them directly to the Host when it's time.
- If you are sharing information please prepare your content in advance.
- We are trying to keep this meeting as short as possible so we will focus our meeting on certain areas but not everything.